Uniting design, emotion, and technology into something tangible, useful, and ultimately beautiful.
I’ve had many lives – designer, radio host, producer, sales, entrepreneur, consultant, and many more. Looking back, the central theme of all those roles was communication.
Having refined these skills over a lifetime, I’m now applying them to new projects and endeavors that use communication as a means of re-building autonomy and assisting people in becoming critical thinkers and cultural innovators.
I’m a careful observer, explorer of cultures & philosophies, curator, deep thinker, and a prolific consumer of good jazz, quality double espresso, and the occasional whiskey.
Since 2017 I have been slow-travelling Australia, Asia, and Europe. 17 countries so far.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
This is a principle that guides work, life, choices, travel…I’ve strived to integrate this into every aspect.
Distilling complexity into simplicity, finding the essence, the core of what it all means; this is the process of freedom. It’s a process that always fascinates and informs my work and lifestyle.
Simplicity requires focused curation of sources, influences, and community. A curation most people fear, as they have already outsourced their decision making to algorithmic masters.
Living a skills-based life – thinking of solutions as a result of compounded skills practice – breaks any problem down into a process to be consistently practiced.
Ultimately, the goal is to leave people and places better off than how I found them.
• Founder of GenZen Solutions – a specialized consultancy that delivers real-time solutions to high-stakes problems through carefully crafted communication.
• Building a small digital holding company for products and companies that solve persistent problems through communication.
• Planning the 2024 travel and living itinerary and the potential residencies that would allow the most freedom.
• Learning as much as possible as I integrate A.I. into creative and business workflows. Leonardo is my new favorite creative tool lately.
• Digging deep into coercive control and how it’s enmeshed in virtually every major sector of modern life.